Thanks to our wonderful friend, Mandy, we have a prize pack to give away for those of you attending…
His breathing is so loud it drowns out the thump of bass from the floor below.
Stiles can’t— It’s been fucking months. Months of So, Derek… we’re in the same lab group, huh? And: hey, if you’re interested, I’ve got a bunch of resources on Schwartz’ field work I could go over with you, in my dorm room, where my roommate is definitely out of state for the weekend. Not to mention: soooo Derek I was thinking, uh I don’t really fully understand what Professor Fallon was getting at in the last seminar, think you could shed some light on it for me? Over coffee?
Derek Hale is the most brain-stewingly hot science nerd Stiles has laid eyes on in his entire nineteen years of existence. And he’s met a lot. A lot. Even Jenna Montgomery from space camp in eighth grade, who was the owner of the first boob Stiles ever touched has been eclipsed by Derek No You Can’t Try On My Glasses Hale. Derek I Stroke My Stubble When I’m Doing Complicated Calculations Hale disagrees with Stiles on pretty much every theoretical debate opened to the floor, develops a stutter when he’s astounded by someone’s perceived stupidity and remembers your pizza topping combination despite hearing it only once when ordering in for group study sessions. Stiles didn’t stand a chance.
Derek is also the most oblivious.
Did he mention months? Stiles has never been commended on his subtlety. His dad joked once that there would never come a time when he’d get the wrong birthday gift, since he all but published a coupon in the local paper for whatever it was. So Stiles knew it wasn’t something lacking on his end. However, Derek I Must Not Have Been This Hot In High School Hale had innocently rebuked every single one of Stiles’ come-ons with replies like yes I know I was there when they called out our group members and I have the internet and library access too, Stiles and Lydia said I could read her notes -you can have them after I guess.
So. Stiles had resorted to doing things the old fashioned way: keg party and Usher.
Hey, it worked.
what do u mean this is not what happened
How much have Tyler’s fans raised so far? - Update!
Whawolft a beautiful surprise checking our progress today, as we are proud to say we now have $688 raised for The Jed Foundation, in honor of Tyler’s birthday!
We want to thank each and every one of you who have already donated. We can’t make this work without you! It is amazing to see how generous and loving you all are. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!
And we still have little over a month to go, so hopefully we’ll raise even more! We are sure Tyler will be very grateful to see what his fans can accomplish!
Again, thank you so much for all your support so far! And now lets raise some more! ;)
- If you still want to make a direct donation, please go to the ‘donate button’ on our homepage here.
- Graphic/gif/manip makers, writers, fanartists, crafters, etc can also sign up here for the fanworks auction if you want to offer up one (or more) of your works for people to bid on!
- You can also buy beautiful Derek art prints, stickers, and magnets by the talented xkxdx here and the money will go to this project as well!
- Or you can buy anything from finduilasclln's online shops and the money will also go to this project!
- Or buy these icon/sidebar/theme packages that leetje is offering!
- Hopefully more projects will be added soon! If you’re doing anything to raise money for The Tyler Hoechlin Birthday Project, please let us know and we will signal boost it! (We will shortly be making a separate page with all the different projects on it)
Derek and Malia in Orphaned.
“You think about that a lot as an actor, you think about your different characters. I see them very differently, but I also know that there’s things in myself that come out of my roles, you know that I can’t necessarily control - and I don’t want to. I embrace all that cause that’s how you make it real.” (x)